Quantum Jump into Your Highest Potential
The Mandela Effect 🙌
by Jo De Rosa
“Maybe it’s parallel universes or time travel, maybe it’s just bad memory – either way, it’s fascinating.”
Christopher Hudspeth, BuzzFeed
There is a phenomenon that has been named the ‘Mandela Effect’ and it takes its name from the anomaly that some recall Nelson Mandela dying in prison some 30 years ago, when he actually died in 2013. And there are many other examples of strange occurrences that we remember -collectively- as being one way, when they appear now to be another.
Other infamous Mandela Effects are:
- Darth Vader saying “Luke, I am your father”; when he actually says “No, I am your farther”
- Some remember the man who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square being run over, whilst others remember him being pulled out of the tank’s path to safety
- Queens ‘We Are The Champions” doesn’t end with ‘of the world’ after “No time for losers, ’cause we are the champions….”
- The Mona Lisa has changed expression from stern to now smiling
- Hannibal Lecter in ‘Silence of the Lambs’ never says the films most famous line, “Hello Clarice”, he actually says “Good Morning”
- Looney Tunes or Looney Toons? There are reports of both wordings being remembered
And this one is my total favourite:
- In the film ‘Snow White’ it never says “Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?”, it actually says “Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”
I mean come on, she DID say “Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all” and I’ve NEVER heard “Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all” yet that is what it actually is (apparently) 🤔
I highly recommend you check out the Mandela Effect (ME), and below is a video of 13 year old child progidy and theoretical physicist Max Loughan talking about the ME and explaining ‘multiverses’. I watched this and understood some of what he said! And what I did understand deeply resonated with me for it is exactly what I have been experiencing myself these last few weeks/months/years.
Life is the same
EVERYTHING is different
Manifestation happens INSTANTLY when I am aligned
‘Stuff’ falls away when it is not for my highest good
What used to be such a struggle to achieve, now is easy
And the thing is I can’t remember how it used to be!
The Mandela Effect talks about a timeline split
Where some jumped to another paradigm, and others remained in the old one
Therefore, we don’t remember the same details
The name of a tv show
The date of someones death (Nelson Mandela; hence the name of this phenomenon)
Imagine being at a train station and looking up at the board and all the different trains leaving the same location. You have the choice which one you get on, and they all go to a different place. Bashar talks about civilisation currently getting on different trains and the thing is that they are moving AWAY from each other; this means that those on differing paths are getting further AWAY from each other, thus it’s more of a challenge to understand the others point of view.
This also means that it’s vital to surround yourself with those that ‘get’ you, as not everyone will. And it is not good to be constantly in the company of those that do not support, lift, or want the best for you.
Now more than ever we are being asked to step further into our truth;
What do you want
Where do you want to go
What makes you happy
For it is all out there, and you only need to get on the train whose destination is freedom.
And don’t forget everyone’s freedom looks different
No two are the same
This means you have to connect to who you really are
For this is the only key to finding the correct train
Let me know what you think of the Mandela Effect and if there are any other anomalies / timeline shifts that you’ve experienced….
Jo De Rosa