Book Review: Easy Breezy Miracle, A Powerful, Exciting & Simple Guide to Creating an Extraordinary Life
Title: Easy Breezy Miracle, A Powerful, Exciting & Simple Guide to Creating an Extraordinary Life
Author: Emmanuel Dagher
Publisher: Emmanuel Dagher
What would it be like to experience miracles on a daily basis? EASY BREEZY MIRACLE is here to serve as a guidebook that empowers you to create even more miracles in every area of your life. Combining both scientific & spiritual concepts, EASY BREEZY MIRACLE makes miracles accessible to everyone! Miracles are no longer something we only read about in fairy tales. They are real, and you absolutely deserve to experience an overflow of them. In this book, you will have a new perspective of what miracles really are, and will receive step-by-step guidance that shows you how to become a miracle magnet!
If you are familiar already with Emmanuel Dagher, then I am sure it is no surprise to you how truly lovely and inspiring Easy Breezy Miracle is. If you are not familiar with Emmanuel Dagher, then I promise after reading this book, you will be looking him up on the internet to find out more.
Easy Breezy Miracle is an easy breezy read of less than100 pages. Dagher defines what a miracle really is, as well as provides clarification on “being in alignment.” From there he takes us into “the 5 core ‘miracle’ foundations: Self Love & Acceptance, Releasing Attachments, Being Present, Circulation, and Imagination.” With each foundation he provides practical and simple to implement “processes” designed to help us realize more miracles in our lives. Who, I ask, could say “no thank you” to the potential or opportunity for miracles to show up in their lives? Not me.
A few of the processes that resonated with me include:
(1) “The Miracle Shower” (doesn’t that just sound amazing?). Dagher provides a step-by-step guided visualization process that includes getting into a comfortable position, deep breaths, and then visualizing a golden white energy rain shower “drenching” “every cell, fiber and molecule of your being….” As we are filled with this beautiful healing energy, all lower vibrational energies are released.” I find this particular process is quite easy to implement while standing under the actual every morning or every evening.
(2) “Surrounding Yourself With Bright Colors.” There are a couple of options here. One is to take inventory of our closet and noticing what we currently wear. If it is mostly darker/duller colors, we are invited to incorporate brighter colors in and then notice how we feel. As for me, I naturally gravitate towards black colored dresses and pants. When I observed my closet I realized that I was really lacking bright bold colors. I started making a conscious effort to incorporate brighter colors, and since it is summer, that has been quite easy to do. What I’ve found is that when I wear colors such as purple, jade, teal, and cobalt blue, in particular, I receive more compliments, which always feels awesome. The second process is to add more vibrant colors to our living and working spaces. A quick tip here, and one that I personally love, is fresh cut flowers. A vase of flowers in any room immediately raises feel good energy.
(3) “Cup of Faith & Miracles.” I have a ridiculous collection of coffee cups and drink copious amounts of coffee and chai, so this process is particularly easy for me to incorporate on a daily basis. The steps are simple. Find a cup or mug that you love, “write the words ‘Faith & Miracles’ on your cup with a permanent marker,” and then drink from it every day. “For at least 30 days, before [taking that first sip] set the intention that with each sip/drink you take, your faith in attracting miracles is magnified 1,000 fold.” I am so excited to see what miracles being to unfold with this process.
There are about 29 different processes to choose from, each one can be easily incorporated into our daily routine. Additionally, there is a user-friendly planner to help keep us on track to keeping the miracles flowing in our lives long after we have finished reading the book. I choose to be open and allow more and more miracles in my life and I wish the same for you.
LeNae Goolsby, J.D., like so many women, wears many hats. She is a spiritual seeker, loving wife, proud mother of three, entrepreneur, life coach, lawyer, infinite health practice administrator, avid reader, occasional artist, and freelance writer. While originally from the heart of Tennessee, after graduating from Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, she and her family moved to Lake Charles, Louisiana. She recently learned the Louisiana State motto is not “Let the good times roll,” but is in fact, “Union, Justice, Confidence.”
Latest posts by LeNae Goolsby (see all)
- Book Review: Easy Breezy Miracle, A Powerful, Exciting & Simple Guide to Creating an Extraordinary Life - 17th July 2014
- Book Review: Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life - 1st May 2014
- Book Review – Proof of Heaven - 15th December 2013